Small Claims Court
As of January 1, 2020, the new Small Claims Court monetary limit is $35,000.
To navigate through the complex Small Claims Court process on your own can be an overwhelming and stressful. Don’t go at it alone! We can help you!
What do I do if I’m being sued? How do I sue? If you have come to the point that you need to sue to get a resolution, we are here to help.
- Unpaid invoices?
- Contract disputes? Breach of contract?
- Employment matters -wrongful dismissal/constructive dismissal
- Home repairs (contractor renovations)
- RSLA (Repair and Storage Liens matters)
- Settlement Conferences
- Personal injury (up to $35,000. Small Claims Court monetary limit)
- Drafting claim
- Judgment Enforcement (You received a judgment in your favour and have yet to receive money owed to you? We can help you in obtaining the money owed to you various judgment enforcement options available through the Small Claims Court.)
- We can also assist you in obtaining money awarded to you by enforcement of orders from other tribunals like (Landlord and Tenant Board, Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario, and more.)
Please contact ALD Legal Services today to see how we can help you. We are happy to discuss your matter.