Commissioner of Oaths/Notary Public
ALD Legal Services provides commissioning and notary public services in the GTA which includes regions of Metro Toronto, Peel region, York region, Durham and Halton regions.
To commission or notarize your documents contact us today to book an appointment!
We offer affordable prices and flexible bookings. We are also mobile, so we can also arrange an appointment at a convenient location to you.
What We Notarize or Commission
Here are some example documents we can commission or notarize:
- Canadian citizenship forms
- CRA Declarations
- Certified True Copies of Passports, Driver’s License, Birth Certificates, and other documents
- Travel consent letter for child travelling alone or with one parent out of Canada
- Letter of Invitation for Canadian Visa
- Statutory Declarations
- Immigration documents
- Vehicle Transfer
- Pension forms
- Name Change applications for Adults and Minors
- Proof of residency
- Court documents
- OSAP Sole Support parent (Student loan forms)
- Vaccine Exemption Forms
- And More
What to bring to your appointment:
- Completed documents – do not sign documents before your appointment.
- You must provide two pieces of valid government issued ID (Passport, Driver’s License, Citizenship Card etc.)
- Health Card is not considered a valid form of ID
- Person signing the documents must appear in-person before the Commissioner of Oaths/Notary Public.
- We will administer the oath or document verification.
Contact us to have your document commissioned or notarized.